We are excited about our Re-Gathering service. We hope you and your family will join us for this first service after canceling all on-campus services due to COVID-19.
We are limited to only having room for 335 people in our Worship Center due to social distancing guidelines. Because of the limited availability of seating, we are asking everyone to “Save a Seat” for themselves and all family members who will be attending. You can save your seat by clicking on this link: “Save a Seat”
To ensure everyone attendings safety and help them to focus on worship, we are asking everyone to follow these precautions:
● All doors to the building will open at 8:30 am
● Please wear a mask
● Refrain from shaking hands and hugging
● Social distancing guidelines of 6ft. should be observed at all times
● Make sure you save a seat for you and your family members (even those volunteering)
● Please stay at home if you have any COVID-19 symptoms
● We ask for you to sit together as a household
● Please remain in your seat until our ushers dismiss you by rows
● SVstudents, SVkids, and on-campus Small Groups will not be available at this time.
We are excited about our Re-Gathering Service. We look forward to seeing you at church at 9 am.