On Campus Small Groups
We truly hope you find a home with us at Severns Valley. Our On Campus Small Groups are tremendous at helping you meet new friends and develop relationships with others. Group leaders provide interesting and practical Biblically based teaching that leads to helpful discussions in each group.
Groups meet on Sundays at 7:45am, 9:00am* and 10:45am*. The team at the information kiosk can help you find a group.
The On Campus Groups meet on Sunday mornings to accomplish these purposes:
- To study God’s Word and apply it to their lives
- To build deep relationships with other people
- To care for one another
- For fellowship
- To train others to become leaders
- To make “Disciple Making Disciples”
* Preschool and Children’s Bible classes are offered during this time.